The Feel Good Factor
IN THIS BOOK
Written by the UK’s leading expert on the link between nutrition and mental health, this ground-breaking book lets you in on the secrets of how to feel good naturally – without resorting to antidepressants or other prescription drugs. Read inspiring case studies and discover the simple things you can do today to feel better tomorrow.
- The key factors that promote low mood and depression
- The truth about antidepressants and what works better
- Refreshing insights into psychological issues and how to resolve them
- A supplement programme proven to boost mood and motivation
- A mood-boosting diet that’s easy to follow